How to Register Online:
The Inver Grove Heights Parks & Recreation Department offers quick and easy online registration for classes, sports/leagues, programs, and events.
- Go to the online registration site
- Choose a category or select Browse Programs to find more information on programs or classes and to register.
- To register for a program or activity, users must log-in or create a new account.
- If you are a VMCC/The Grove member use the email provided at enrollment. If you are unsure of your log-in credentials, contact Guest Services at 651-450-2480. If you create a new account, it will not grant member discounts were applicable.
- If you have forgotten your password, click on Forgot Password on the log-in screen to access your account.
- If you are registering a child, make sure the child is added to the account, and choose the child’s name for registration.
- A registration confirmation will be emailed within 24 hours or registering.
Questions? Call (651) 450-2585
Registration fees for program cancellations that are:
*Prior to the registration deadline will receive a refund less a $5 processing fee
*After the registration deadline will not be refunded
Note: Refunds will be given in the form of a check or a
reimbursement to your credit card.
Your money will be refunded in full if your class is cancelled due to insufficient enrollment or if it is filled before we receive your registration.
If we cancel or change a program, an attempt will be made to transfer to another scheduled class, if this is not possible, the full program fee will be refunded. Registration deadlines are defined as the last date we will accept registrations.
The above fees apply to each class you cancel. Field trips, contracted services classes, camps and clinics and Adult League refunds are not given after the registration deadline has passed. The Kids R.O.C.K. enrollment fee is non-refundable.
To cancel out of a class, please call 651-450-2585.
Program Scholarships: We have program scholarships available for Inver Grove Heights residents. For more information on eligibility and how to apply, please contact Parks and Recreation at 651-450-2585.
Program funds are sponsored through a partnership with the American Legion Post #424.