Pool Hours and Rates
8055 Barbara Ave. East
Inver Grove Heights, MN 55077
The Aquatic Center has special hours for the Water Park and the Lap Pool, which differ from each other and the Community Center's building hours.
View special pool events and dates on the Pool Specials and Classes page.
Water Park Hours (click for hours)- the schedule view is specific to only the water park (it does NOT include the lap pool)
- Morning Open Swim indicates the Water Features are turned OFF and lifeguard is on duty (meant for ages 5 and younger)
- Open Swim indicates the Water Park is open to ALL with the Water Features turned ON and a lifeguard on duty
- Title of class indicates a specific class is scheduled during the time frame
- Non-scheduled time indicates the water park is not available for any swim
- Lap Swim indicates that specific lanes (usually 1-4) are reserved for lap swimming only during all hours the pool is open
- Open Swim indicates that half the lap pool and dive well are open for families and children and a lifeguard is on duty
- Swim Lessons during swim lessons a few lanes are available for lap swimming, however the dive well and lap pool is
closed for other water activities
- Non-scheduled time indicates that the pool is available without a life guard, anyone under the age of 18 must have an
adult with them in the pool area and the diving boards are closed
No school? Head to the Pool!
On designated non-school days for ISD 199, the Water Park will be open from Noon-7:30 p.m. and the lap & dive pools from
Noon-3 p.m. & 6:15-7:30 p.m.
Check back for 2019/20 School Year Dates
Daily Admission for guests (non-members)
Guests to The Grove Aquatic & Fitness Center (whom are not members) must pay a daily admission fee. This daily fee includes access to all the amenities in the fitness center and aquatics center, as well as childcare services, locker rooms, sauna, whirlpool, open skating, and open gym (during designated open hours).
When purchasing a daily admission will need to show a form of identification and sign a waiver in order to enter the facility.
Note: Some fitness services and specialty classes, as well as programs provided in The Grove Aquatic & Fitness Center may have an additional fee to participate in.
2019 Daily Admission Rates
|Single (ages 10 and older)||$9/person|
|Youth (ages 9 and younger)||$6/person|
|Veteran - Active or Retired (proof required)||$6|
|Infant (under 12 months)||FREE|
|Water Park Morning Swim (Water features are off)|
Mondays & Saturdays, 9-11 a.m.
|Water Twilight Swim|
Monday-Friday, 5:30-7:30 p.m.
|Observer (not swimming)||$6/person|
Members receive free access to all of our amenities in the Aquatic and Fitness Center during designated open times and discounts on several programs and activities we offer. Other benefits include daily locker use (bring your own lock), childcare services, guest passes, fitness center orientation and referral bonuses. Learn more about membership benefits, rates and how to sign-up!